Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fall roundup

Time once again to see how my goals matched my actual reading this fall. Sadly I didn't quite meet all my expectations.

1. Read at least one children's book. Yes, several times over. The Blue Roan Child. The New Policeman. Sea Queens. A Season For Miracles. Ballet Shoes. Christmas with Anne.
2. Read one of my many, many Christmas Regency romances. Just eked in with this one, A Midnight Clear.
3. Read at least one book that I bought in New York City last spring. Um, okay. Still working on this one, but I have started it, really. It's been on my bedside table for the last three months and I'm slowly picking away at it.
4. Read at least one book that's been on my shelves, waiting to be read, for way too long. Does Anything Eat Wasps? can suffice for now.
5. Finish reading a couple of books that I've been working on all year but can never get around to finishing. Cough.

No comments: